Is your home uninhabitable through unforeseen circumstances?
Whether your house has suffered a flood, fire, or storm damage, we can quickly & easily provide you comfortable temporary accommodation to suit the all the family.
Our mobile homes offer all the modern conveniences you would require. Double glazing, central heating, inbuilt cookers, fully furnished if needed, plus much more. We can provide you with a range of mobile homes to choose from, making sure that your temporary living solution is as comfortable as possible, and right for you.
We can offer a full turn key service to minimise your stress:
- Liaising with your insurance company / loss adjuster / loss assessor
- Providing a selection of mobile homes for you to choose from – you can either view at our showground in Essex, or purchase from comprehensive photos via email
- Delivering and installing your mobile home (including delivery, positioning, and connecting to services)
- Offering a buy-back from the insurance company at the end of the use (with a pre-agreed price)
The many benefits of on-site mobile home living include:
- Having experienced substantial trauma, you can eliminate any further hassle of having to find and move to another property in a separate location
- If you have animals on site you will probably still need to be on site to look after them
- Living on site allows you to sleep soundly knowing your property looks occupied to deter potential intruders.
- Living on site provides a motivational force for builders as progress on the self-build is constantly monitored, and enables you to be readily available for making instant decisions, saving time and money.
Living in comfort. Building work is far more pleasant if you don’t have to live amongst the dust and mess within your building site every day. The chance to retire to a haven of peace and quiet every evening, complete with all mod cons, can be a particularly attractive option.
Get in touch