The Delta Langford is a delightful ‘dealer special’ model, with a beautiful pitched entranceway.
The Langford has many great features as standard including all of the below:
* Family bathroom with white bathroom suite comprising shower cubicle with double sliding doors, toilet and wash hand basin. Large, mirrored bathroom cabinet over the wash hand basin and a chrome heated towel rail.
* Fully fitted kitchen with both wall mounted and base storage units, worktops and an integrated fridge/freezer, electric oven with separate hob and overhead extractor unit.
* Double bedroom with free standing double bed, fitted bedside tables and wall mounted bedside lights, overhead storage units and plenty of built-in wardrobe space.
* Twin bedroom with free standing single beds, wardrobe and overhead storage cupboards (one twin room & one single room in the 3-bedroom model).
* Open plan kitchen, dining area and a large lounge with French doors leading straight out onto front decking.
* Lounge with free standing sofa bed (sleeps 2 people) and armchair and a stylish white electric feature fireplace.
* Lino to bathroom, hall and kitchen & dining areas and cream carpets in all bedrooms and the lounge area.
* Ensuite to 41×14 2-bedroom model.
* Fully gas centrally heated with Morco boiler. LED spot lighting in the ceiling throughout, low level ‘ambiance spotlights’ to kitchen base units and outside spotlights.
* The DELTA Langford offers luxury with an affordable price tag – a fully furnished six or eight berth family holiday home
Transportation of your new Delta Langford can be provided as part of the overall service. The UK Caravan Centre has partnered with a number of nationwide specialist caravan transportation companies. Our close working relationship with these organisations means the service provided is quick, reliable and efficient.
Because each delivery is different the UK Caravan Centre does not have a standard pricing structure for transportation. When a member of our team prepare your unique quotation several factors are taken into consideration including distance, size of home, tolls, ferry charges, escort cost and alternative routes due to the size of the load.
Please contact a member of the team for your personal transport quotation on 08002461206 or fill in the form below for more details.
(Please note – photos are for illustration purposes only).