Mobile Home Living, Uses & Benefits
Our caravans truly are a ‘home from home’, with optional features such as dishwashers, American style fridge freezers, wine coolers, and washer/ dryers. All our static caravans are well insulated and can be tailored to your needs, see Point 4 below for our insulation information
Here are the just some of uses and benefits of Mobile Home living:
Temporary Accommodation during Self Build Projects
- Increased security
- On site to make any decisions regarding your house project and to monitor the progress
- No relocation for the family, kids are still the same distance to the schools, their friends etc..
- You don’t have to struggle to find a suitable normal rental property if you have pets
- If your project over runs then you don’t have to worry about paying more rent
- Increased security for your business
- Your staff can live on site which is an attractive prospect for a lot of workers
- You don’t have to struggle to find a suitable normal rental property, which may not even be close by
Granny Annex Accommodation
- Want to be near your loved ones but still want your own independence?
- You can live independently in your family’s garden (subject to your local authority’s approval) but be near enough to the main home if assistance is required
- Our homes are extremely comfortable and can be tailored as much as possible to suit your needs
- Wheel chair friendly homes available
- All one level living
Pre Home Owners
- We are finding that with the on-going hike in house prices, people are struggling to buy their first brick built home. Many of our customers are buying a mobile home in order to achieve their living space and putting it on family’s land.
- Affordable housing
- Have your own space
- If you are putting it private land, you won’t have the mortgage repayments to keep on top of
Park Home Residents
- Some of our customers are investing in purchasing a mobile home to enjoy the park life, whether it is as a second home or as their main residence. Call us if you would like us to help you find a park.